A Message to AIB Customers:
We continue to encourage you to utilize our drive-thru for all transactions. If it is necessary to come inside, AIB has taken the following safety measures to protect our employees and our customers:
• Social distancing markers have been placed as a reminder to maintain recommended distancing.
• Glass partitions have been installed at the teller stations to protect customers and employees.
• Hand sanitizers are made available and its use is encouraged.
• At our discretion, we may limit the number of customers in the lobby at one time, as well as prohibit entrance to our lobbies.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, please do not visit the Bank if you’ve experienced any of the following in the last 14 days:
• Fever, difficulty breathing, cough, or other cold symptoms.
• You have had contact with anyone confirmed with having, or suspected of having, COVID-19.
Call us and we will be glad to make special arrangements to serve your banking needs.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your understanding.
WELCOME TO AMERICAN INTERSTATE BANK
Founded in 1915, American Interstate Bank is still the only bank chartered in Elkhorn. Today, we remain committed to Elkhorn and the Western Douglas County area through our support and involvement in various service organizations, churches, schools and community projects.